Request Counselling – PFYA Service
We have a limited number of places available in our PF Young Adults service on Saturdays, if you can:
- work remotely by video meeting or telephone
- start in the next few weeks and attend throughout the summer
Please read our guidelines for Video and Phone Counselling to help you decide if this is suitable for you.
To receive counselling as part of the PF Young Adults service, you must be:
- at least 18 and under 26 years old
- available for regular weekly counselling sessions every Saturday for the duration of your counselling
- assessed by us as suitable for shorter-term counselling (up to 24 sessions)
Before you fill in this Request Form below, please read the information under ‘Helping You‘ for an outline of how the PF Counselling Service works.
Please complete all details requested…